Maybe, others are interested:
An output of the Debian-Women project are
- multilingual Debian Dictionary
- DWRAD (Debian Women Acronym Reference Dictionary)
- monolingual dictionaries (glossaries) with Debian specific content
I wrote a little perl script, that creates files for Dictd an web pages
out of lists with words and phrases. In the web pages with multilingual
dictionaries words and phrases are linked to a glossary with
Please have a look to http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian-women/ to
see the output. The endings after "_" are the man languages in the web
pages (page text).
- Content in English and German language
- Some little content in other languages
- Support for UTF-8 in web pages (dictd files not yet)
- creating lists of missing translations from master lang (english) to
other languages. (directory "unfertig").
linking from acronyms to other languages, if needed
creating dictd files in utf-8/unicode
The current content is taken from the debian web pages. If there are
translation errors, maybe, they are on the official pages, too.
I am still searching for people collecting the translations for other
Volunteers and people having some ideas to enhance the program are