New d-i translation scheme, who is a D-i i18n coordinator?

The new doc/i18n/i18n.txt document refers translation teams to d-i i18n
coordinators in order to switch from the "old" (package-based) to the "new"
(single template) system of translating d-i. Section 2 of that document
says:

2.  Debian Installer i18n coordination

   Some members of the D-I team have taken the responsibility of the
   coordination of the translators and translators teams. In all
   documents regarding D-I i18n process, they are referred to as the D-I
   i18n coordinator.

   Please look at the i18n/coordination.txt file to get information about
   the current D-I i18n coordinators.

However I don't find that file (i18n/coordination.txt) in my SVN copy
(maybe my copy is not complete, I'm having issues with my system at home).
If the file is missing people will wonder who to contact here (there's a
lot of references about contacting the i18n coordinator). It actually might
make sense to have this in the same document IMHO.

Christian, could you please clarify that section? Maybe also a link to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/08/msg00988.html (which sparked
these changes) would be appropiate...

Regards

Javier

PS: If you could also switch Spanish to the new scheme that would be great.
I was about to update the translation but will hold off until that's done