Re: Re: Your Email Advertising Campaign - Reference #272

Hi, I'm contacting regarding your advertising campaigne.  We are a privately owned company but we do service the public for free so maybe we qualify for this advertising.

We are computer and electronic recycling company serving the consumer, corporate and government agencies.  This service is greatly needed because of the rate at which computers and this type of equipment is becoming obsolete.  Millions of these computers are being discarded and dumped into our nations landfills which in turn leak hazardous chemicals like cadmium, mercury, lead, chromium, and numerous other toxins that seep into the soil and run off into our water systems.

Our comapny accepts this unwanted equipment mostly free of charge.  We recycle by the process of tear down, reuse or reclamation.  Our staff determines if the item is at the end of its life span and will not serve another in any way so it is dismantled and materials separated by metal, plastic, circuit boards and various other materials that are sent to manufacturers to use as raw materials and reproduced into another useful object.  What is determined to be of use in it's present form is resold to serve another who will benefit from that item. In the process of reuse we certainly donate to underprivilaged and donate services of recycling to those who can not afford to pay for disposal of unwanted equipment.

I would greatly appreciate this much needed advertising in order to inform the public of the great risk we are putting our future in by not taking responsiblity now.  I make this business by the profits of the sales deriving from this equipment.  There is not much left for an advertising budget and since I'm fairly a new business we are not widely known.

I would like to donate computer systems to the underprivaleged and maybe look into hiring youths on break from school or anyone needing a good steady job.  The learning experience is great if you don't mind the hard work and fair pay with insurance benefits.  Our staff is made up of welfare to work mothers, parolees needing a fresh start and honest pay, highschool drop outs, and of course qualified personnel.  It is a rewarding job knowing we're providing a much needed service who and is one of the first in the e-scrap business.

I can provide any documentation proving our recycling methods and recycling rates.  We strictly follow EPA and government regulations concerning this type of waste. You may visit our facility to see how we operate and also meet our dedicated staff.  You may call my office at 817-759-2851 Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM.  Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Thank You Again
Melissa Saldana, President
Allegiance Computer Recycling
355 N Beach St