Re: [l10n] Now turning towards the next release - for ro

Christian Perrier wrote:

Below are the goals I think are reasonable for the d-i l10n team:

-keep 1st stage translations as complete as possible. Idealistically,
you can try to always stay at 100% there.
I'm seriously hoping that English strings won't move too much except
for the two recent packages. But usability reports will come and may
trigger changes, so BE PREPARED.
Some data have been moved to 1st stage yesterday evening:
 - console-data debconf translation (because of keyboard names it gives
   to kbd-config)
 - partman-md (new package)
 - mdcfg (new package, related to partman-md)

-try to get 2nd stage translations close to 100%. We currently have
the problem of the shadow package : lots of translations are sitting
in the BTS for it and, as its maintainer does not use any CVS/SVN
repository, these translations are not considered complete on Dennis
Stampfer status page.

-Number of languages : we were at 34 complete of near complete
translations. My target is now 38 *complete* translations for BOTH
1st AND 2nd stage.

You, translators, need to focus also on 2nd stage for those who
haven't yet.

sorry for this, but I guess I won't have that much time to get the bottom of this as I busy with my diploma project. I will try to keep everything up in shape for d-i and I will try to do as much 2nd stage as possible, but don't bet on second stage.

I am _really_ sorry about this...

Also George Roman didn't contact me after the night I left for my vacation, so I
guess I'm (again?) alone. OTOH I have 200% for d-i (ro+md) ;) .

Eddy.