Re: adding locale for esperanto (eo_XX)

Quoting Olivier ARCHER (olivier.archer@infini.fr):
> Hi,
> new to the list.
> I'm trying to add support for esperanto locale in debian/unstable

Great. So as soon as the esperanto locale will be supported, I guess
we will have someone for translating the Debian Installer in

We already have the languagechooser entry:

Esperanto: Elektu ĉi tion por daŭrigi en Esperanto

So, you're only left with 1091 strings to translate..:-)

Contact me for details. First file to read:

Bon courage..:-)

(of course, this will lead us again in special cases if eo_XX is
chosen as valid locale)