Re: ddts down?

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 04:20:23PM +0100, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
> I think this the most appropriate list to ask on, so here goes...
>
> I do not get any responses anymore form the ddts (the server that does
> all the work for the ddtp). Other people having the same problem or did
> I do something wrong on my side?

sorry, yes we had some problems. This time not the ddts, but the mail
server have not send mails to the translators...

Since some days all is fixed and it should work in the normal way...

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
XP ist NT mit "Extra Problems".  --- Felix von Leitner in dasr