Re: Temporary list debian-l10n-german created

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 08:38:24AM +0100, Sebastian Rittau wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Since the lists.debian.org maintainers are obviously not responding to
> bug reports (#129560 requesting a new list debian-i10n-german [sic!]
> has been open for nearly a year now, others are open longer), I have
> created the following list on one of my servers now:

	Looking a little bit on this issue it seems that the bug you
mentioned is closed and the list has been created. The web pages seem not
to be updated but
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2003/debian-l10n-german-200301/
shows there's a list.

> This list is only temporary until a proper list is created on
> lists.debian.org.

	It now is available (it looks like maybe 'debian-user-german'
should be also be created BTW)

	Regards

	Javi