How to commit to alioth?

How is the cvs commit to alioth supposed to work? I got an e-mail from
Joey Hess stating that he did give me permission to commit finnish .po
files.

Is the password on alioth not the same that is used on master.d.o? Or
why can I not checkout with my username tale. I got the files with
anonymous cvs checkout, and have revised the translations but have not
been able to do the checkins.

I know that I could send the files here and let someone else do the
commits, but thought I should do the commits myself.

tale@debian.org

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI