Re: Nice changes to po-debconf translation status pages

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 09:29:48AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Denis Barbier and/or Martin Quinson are too modest, I guess... :-)

Let's say I was waiting to see the mess induced by my multiple errors
resolved before anouncing this...

> Some other enhancements will probably occur in the near future, if
> Martin forgets his thesis ( :-)). Stay tuned on these pages.

I not exactly forget this damn redaction, but at the first glance, the
changes seemed easier than they revealed to be, and now that I begun, I
cannot stop until that's fixed.

Do you guys have other ideas of what could be usefull on those pages ?

Bye, Mt.

--
Dans la france profonde, il y a surtout des spéléologues.
   -- Le Chat