Starting libtextwrap project (Re: I18N (Multibyte Enablation) of debconf)

Hi,

From: barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier)
Subject: Re: I18N (Multibyte Enablation) of debconf
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:58:53 +0200

> >    http://libtextwrap.sourceforge.net/
>
> Looks fine.  I would certainly be interested in discussing some issues,
> will you create a ML or should discussions belong here?

I uploaded some files into CVS.  I also built a mailing list.
Please join.  If someone wants to join the project as a developer,
I would be very glad inviting them as developers at Sourceforge.

I also ITP'ed the Debian package of the project.  I will prepare
the initial version of the package soon.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/