Re: asking for translations of menus sections names.

Friday 04 April 2003, alle 16:07, Bill Allombert:
: Dear Debian-i18n team,
:
: On behalf of the Debian menu system team, I would like to ask you to
: translate of sections names in menu.
:
: The corresponding POT files is attached.
:
: One comment: it is very important that menu sections translation are
: translated uniformly across Debian, else confusion will ensue.  The
: canonical source for menu sections name is the Debian policy manual,
: but it is not translated.
:
: [BTW: is it the correct list for that ?]
:
: Thanks in advance,
:
: Cheers,
: --
: Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Bill,
	I will translate this po during the week-end, I will sent it to
Italian Translation Project mailing list for review and at the end of
next week I will send you the translation.

	Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa e-mail: sc@linux.it
To follow the path: look at the master, follow the master, walk with the