Re: Strange behaviour of "ls" on `sid'

Lele Gaifax <lele@seldati.it>:

> since a week or so ago something that I cannot explain interacts with
> "ls" so that it uses an unusual format for the date part:

Did this happen when you upgraded from version 2.2.5-6 to version
2.2.5-7 of libc6?

On ftp.debian.org, libc6_2.2.5-7_i386.deb seems to be dated June 24,
which is about two weeks ago. However, debian/changelog doesn't
mention anything other than small ia64 and sparc changes.

You could try going back to 2.2.5-6, I suppose.

Edmund