Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support

> I've read on this list that David Whedon has already packaged
> the bf-utf directory itself.  Is this already uploaded ?

Not yet, I'm hoping to sometime soon, it is currently at:
http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/debian/

By the way, if anyone would like to maintain the package that would please me.
I only packaged it myself so as to be able to remove it from boot-floppies cvs,
as the large size of the files was breaking pserver.

David