mlterm mailing list is now opened
mlterm (MultiLingual TERMinal emulator), which I introduced a few days
ago in i18n@xfree86 and debian-i18n lists, has got a SourceForge hosting.
mlterm is a terminal emulator with following unique features:
- various encodings are supported (multilingual)
- combining characters (TIS-620, TCVN5712, JIS X 0213, and UTF-8)
- anti-aliased fonts with Xft and True Type fonts.
- multiple windows in one process
- XIM is changeable dynamically in run-time and you can input
multiple complex languages such as Japanese and Chinese.
- scroll by wheel mouse
- background image (in other words, wallpaper)
- transparent background
- scrollbar plugin API (unstable)
Two mailing lists are now available, one for discussion in English,
the another for discussion in Japanese language. I imagine some of
you will be interested in joining the English mailing list.
Tomohiro KUBOTA <email@example.com>
"Introduction to I18N" http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/