Re: New charsets (7) manpage

"David Starner" <dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org> wrote:
 : The charsets (7) page was a little outdated, and contained several errors.
 : So I forwared a new copy to the Debian maintainer, who should send it
 : upstream. That copy is attached for your use or edification.

I spotted two typos/mistakes

 : 8859-1 (Latin-1)
 : Latin-1 covers most Western European languages such as Albanian, Catalan,
 : Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, French, German, Galician,
                                    ^^^^^^^
It does not. ISO-8859-2 or ISO-8859-15 or ISO-8859-16 covers Finnish

 : 8859-2 (Latin-2)
 : Latin-2 supports most Latin-written Slavic and Central European
 : languages: Croatian, Czech, German, Hungarian, Polish, Rumanian,
                                                          Romanian
You can add Upper/Lower Sorbian here.