Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support

Would it be possible to get a status update on woody/i18n/utf
boot-floppies once you have done that? Possily put in 'todo' ?

I assume we're going to have to switch to use the -utf8 versions of
slang/newt, use the new bf-utf package (is that available yet?), and
try to make sure all those message catalogs fit in the root disk, not
to mention worrying about the bugs in LANG_CHOOSER and such (cf
#80942).

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>