Re: Translating po and templates files

Martin Quinson wrote:
> I have modified the Debian Translation Center (
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n

Hm, the page has an indent part way down that is never closed. Looks
bad. (It's very nice aside from that.)

> For example, Joey, how is it possible to stat templates ? ie, to see how
> accurate the translation is ?

It's theoretically possible. :-) I haven't written a program to do it
yet though. The program could use the debian/templates file as the
master, and compare the english text in it against the english text in
the debian/templates.ll file. Then flag cases where the text didn't
match (and of course flag all new and all deleted templates too).

--
see shy jo