Problem displaying chinese, Please Help!

I've a problem viewing Chinese in Netscape.

Debian can display Chinese on desktop and Netscape, no problem. However,  the Chinese characters in list boxes, scroll windows and text field, etc. are all displayed as symbols!

I believe you all have seen it before, please kindly advise how to fix it.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

L.G. <- he who wants to kick M$ out of his life.
Åwªï¨Ï¥Î hongkong.com ¹q¤l¶l¥ó¨t²Î
Thank you for using hongkong.com Email system