Re: Debian for the developing world: help with human languages

I am back from a trip to Cambodia and was surprised to see so many windows
machines everywhere.

I wondered then what was khmer support on debian and if there were initiatives
from debian related groups (ngos and the likes) to offer training and/or
machines to countries with such economic/social development problems.

I know the post is vastly off topic but if you can get back to me (even off
list) on that specific subject I would trully appreciate.

Sincerly yours,

JC Helary