Re: Do you have a little place on w.d.o for a translation center ?

[Going through some ancient mail . . .]

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 11:48:24PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've made some little scripts which check for the level of translation of
> every debian packages.
[...]
> You can see the results of this scripts at :
> http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/debian/dtc/
> But as my school's server doesn't handel content negociation, it's a
> 'nice' mess. All links are broken, and you have to come back to the given
> adress after each page to choose another.

This is cool. Has anyone ever done anything with it? If no one wants to
put it up on official Debian servers, I could put it up on my server,
but the college forces me to turn off my computer and go home for
Christmas break and the like. (-:

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org