Re: latin1 handling of groff (Re: man&groff from woody)

Please tell me if the patch was applied cleanly, or emits some .rej files.

In <[🔎] 20001015195102.A3743@logic.ru>,
 on "Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:51:03 +0400",
 with "Re:   latin1 handling of groff (Re: man&groff from woody)",
  Peter Novodvorsky <nidd@debian.org> wrote:

nidd> Oops... I meant I've compiled groff with your patch...
nidd> I was thinking about something else.. ;-(

I' heard from Changwoo that he could use the patch and his problem
related to Korean text with the groff 1.15.3-2 has been solved.

And I can see the russian manpages on the xterm window on my system.

Ah, you said that you are using woody glibc 2.94, so something maybe
different...  I'll check it on my woody system later.

Regards.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>