Re: Greek Support

Andreas Karafyllis wrote:
> Hi everyone.
> I am greek and I use Debian for some time, but I did not find a way to have
> greek support on my Debian machine.
>
> What is the proper way to set up a non-english languange in a Debian system?

Basically you should set LANG=gr and see if you get greek messages from
some programs.  You might also need to change your font encodings and
stuff.

It would be easier if you would write what exactly you want to achieve
so we can think about how to get it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.