Re: translations to be checked

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 09, 1998 at 11:58:42PM +0200, fpolacco@icenet.fi wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I've just uploaded a new version of man-db (63 !), completely
> gettext-ized (it was catget-tized before, but glibc had problems), with
> messages in german (quite old), italian and spanish.

I appreachiate your work on the translations of mandb. I was involved
in the development of mandb when it was still maintained by Wilf
(GNU-style long options and local formatting support) and made some
translations (mainly the man pages themselves) into german.

These action are now more than two years ago, I think, so I wonder
what current state or version of mandb your are referring to. Has
anyone taken over the maintenance of the package? Can you give me a
link to the sources?

Thank you for your cooperation.

///Nils

| Nils Magnus <magnus@informatik.uni-kl.de>   | Feanor and Anfaughlir in    |
| University of Kaiserslautern, Germany       | several MUDs within Europe  |
| Phone +49-631-24249 Q                       | FeanoRII on IRC. Emperor of |
| http://wwwagr.informatik.uni-kl.de/~magnus/ | Eriador. Knobelist. 2nd MICE|