kbd project news

1.  Curtis Veit <curtis@caldera.com> from Caldera contacted me about our
Kbd Cfg project and asked how we are setting up the Backspace/Delete keys
because they want to do set it up the same way :-) IMO, that's an
excellent result: we can only benefit from cooperation with the other
Linux distributions.

2.  Current policy 2.4.0.0, section 3.8, gives details about how the
Backspace and Delete keys should be set up. What's needed now is that a
few volunteers check our current packages for compliance with these rules.
Any package failing the requirements should get a `Severity: Important'
bug report so that the appropriate packages get fixed before the freeze.
Any volunteers??

Thanks,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz