czech boot floppies

hi there,

I was given a task to try making czech boot floppies
and include a couple of czech (and possibly slovak)
keyboards to be chosen from the install program.

I posted a message (see below) to linux.debian.i18n
newsgroup with some questions but so far (since
feb. 17) there was no response.

could you let me know the current boot-f's schedule
and point me to the right direction re: the answers?

thank you in advance,
pavel makovec

p.s. I cannot run the installation on 486/33, 32mb
(feb. 1, 98 resc1440.bin) -- it freezes after I select
the color (mono) screen mode. is this bug known?

Subject: ldlinux.sys & latin2 font, czech keyboards

Pavel Makovec <pavelm@terminal.cz> wrote in
<01bd3b4c$ca370a80$0101a8c0@dns.terminal.cz>?