How can i help?

Hi,

I'm a soon to be DD (only awaiting approval), with this i want to help out debian-hurd as i find this a interesting side project.

How can i help out? what are the most pressing issue? and a suitable get to know the system task? I find the newly started amd64 port pretty interesting, and want to help out here.  I also want to try to get qt on hurd, whats the status here?

I my strongest side is C++ and QT, but am i'm fluent in C, rust, python and javascript.  I have done a lot of low level development, mostly on arm mobile and embedded devices.

Best

- Marius Gripsgard