glibc/hurd news

Hello,

Some news on the glibc/hurd debian packages side :)

So glibc 2.34 seems to be alright now after a few fixes.

On the hurd side:

- there was an issue in fakeroot that was making it inexplicably crash
some processes it runs, now fixed.

- I added a fix for terminal reset at end of session. For a long time
now I was noticing that when connecting to a hurd box, sometimes my pty
wouldn't be working properly, as if it was left in a bad state by its
previous owner. I noticed that if the master closes and another master
opens it while a slave is still connected, the terminal was not reset.
This is now fixed.

- Last but not least, with glibc 2.34, the call to _hurd_libc_proc_init
by bootstrap processes is working, and thus these processes
(pci-arbiter, rumpdisk, ext2fs) now show up again properly in ps output,
and at shutdown time.

Samuel