Re: unification of Hurd related Debian bug usertags

On Wed, 2021-06-02 at 20:51 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> BTS usertags hurd and or hurd-i386

I noticed that the hurd-i386 usertag went missing, but that does not
seem to be something I did, so I guess someone on debian-hurd did it
accidentally, so I have restored the usertag.

> I want to transfer your Hurd related usertags to the
> official address, if you agree please let me know and I will do it,
> otherwise I will leave them as they are right now.

Still waiting on ACKs from some folks, sent a ping today. I think I
will copy instead of move tags of folks who don't bother to reply.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise