Re: Hurd on real hardware: My network stopped working.

Heyo Zenon!

I think you could try to follow the guide on the wiki here:

https://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

There's a section about configuring networking that has a command like

 settrans -fga /dev/netdde /hurd/netdde

That helps you try to get debugging information.

I'd try to follow that guide and report back here.  Best of luck!

Also way to go trying to run the Hurd on real hardware!  How stable does
X seem?  Does it seems fairly cool to use?

--
Joshua Branson
Sent from Emacs and Gnus

enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar