Re: GPT partlabel support for Mach

Hello,

наб, le sam. 30 mai 2020 18:45:35 +0200, a ecrit:
> I cannot fill out the FSF's form for reasons too broad to fit on this
> margin

Ok.

> if that works for you, I am relinquishing any right to copying of this
> patch, which means that it is yours to claim

In France one can't do such a thing: one can't relinquish the
authorship.

> if the foundation doesn't accept code from the public domain.

"public domain" indeed doesn't exist in other juridictions.

That being said, the modified files are from Linux, with a mere GPL
licence, so thinking about it an FSF assignment won't help here
actually, so I just applied the patch, thanks!

I'm now uploading an updated gnumach package, the next step would be
to enable GPT support in the Debian Installer.  All the bits should be
there already, possibly it already works and just need to be enabled for
the hurd port.

Samuel