Re: Debian Buster release to partially drop non-systemd support

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 18/10/18 a les 22:07, Bernd Zeimetz ha escrit:
> For my packages I can state that I do not have a single machine which is
> not using systemd - and to be honest - I won't waste my time in
> writing/debugging initscripts.

Most of people want to use a GNU operating system.
You particularly seem to only need a Systemd operating system.