Lwip 2.0.3 patches

Hello,

I've been working on the lwip package and have some patches for the release 2.0.3. These patches include:

- Solve some bugs on the PORT patch.
- Create a new macro wich allows the user to choose between POSIX or lwip native socket headers.
- Solve the bug 36167 using the same solution upstream does.
- Add an implementation of the poll() function.
- Create a new macro for disabling the limit of simultaneous sockets.

About patches getting to upstream:
- Not intended to be upstream
  autoconf
  port

- Already upstream
  errno
  bug-36167
  poll

- Won't get to upstream
  posix
  max_sockets

I have to say I haven't added support for DHCP in this series of patches, because there're two posible solutions depending on the result of a bug report[1] I sent over the isc-dhcp-client package.

Regards.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=875566