Hardware install cannot detect CD-ROM

Hello, hello! I am trying to install Debian GNU/Hurd on my Lenovo Flex 2 15. The exact image I used is the NETINST from:
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/current/hurd-i386/iso-cd/

During "Pseudo Graphic Install", at the section "Detect and mount CD-ROM", I get the error:
"No common CD-ROM drive was detected.

You may need to load additional CD-ROM drivers from removable media, sucha as a driver floppy. If you have such media available now, insert it, and continue. Otherwise, you will be givin the option to manually select CD-ROM modules.

Load CD-ROM drivers from removable media?

This seemed strange to me as it's a network install.
I chose "No" because I have no drivers. It then gave me the only option to manually choose the CD-ROM location.

So my question is, what are some common locations in /dev/ that aren't /dev/cdrom ?
My current disk drive is:
Matshita DVD-RAM UJ8FBS

--
Thank you in advance! -Muto