Rumpkernel VirtIO disk driver

Hi!

I have built a user-space disk driver for VirtIO logical devices (ld)
based on rumpkernel, you can find it here:

https://gitlab.com/luckyd/blockrump.git

I also built an updated rumpkernel package, based on Robert Millan's,
you can build it with git-buildpackage from here:

https://gitlab.com/luckyd/rumpkernel.git

I can create an ext2 partition on the whole disk and read back the files
on the host machine, however I haven't had much time lately to test it
further and there may still be problems with memory allocation or other
issues.

Any comment is welcome :)

Luca