Re: Debian GNU/HURD 2017 released

Hello,

Paolo Del Bene, on lun. 11 déc. 2017 18:24:57 +0100, wrote:
> The support for audio, usb, firewire and other devices at which point is GNU/
> Hurd?

When people will have gotten something working.

GNU/Hurd is not driven by a company which can set goals, it's just
volunteering, which can't be predicted.

> Will be possible initialize GNU/HURD on Thinkpad T23, T40...?

Perhaps it is actually already possible, it's a matter of trying and
fixing the bug there. If nobody works on it, then it won't happen, but
suffices that somebody works it for it to happen.

I you want something done, work on it ;)

Samuel