Re: Ideal Hardware for Hurd ?

On 06/26/2017 07:33 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Patrick, on dim. 25 juin 2017 11:56:12 -0400, wrote:
As a side note, does anyone think that Hurd might be stable and production
ready in 1-2 years?
There's very little probability that what you call "stable and
production ready" (even if I'm really unsure what level you are meaning
here) will be achieved in 1-2 years. Unless much more energy is poured
into it than there is currently.

Samuel

Hi Samuel

Thanks for answering my posts. It's okay if it will not be ready for really critical work anytime soon, I very much appreciate the hard work that has and is going into it. Hopefully I can pour energy into it someday soon but I will have to catch up for a year or so.

Merci-Patrick