Re: libwx-perl in Hurd Unstable vs. Testing

James & Pino,

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Pino Toscano <pino@debian.org> wrote:
> In data sabato 29 ottobre 2016 20:34:31 CEST, James Clarke ha scritto:
>> Your dependency is not satisfied because libwx-perl FTBFS:
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libwx-perl&suite=unstable
>
> More precisely, libwx-perl fails to build on hurd-i386 because of
> bug #821194.

Thank you.  Do you recommend that I leave the unifont-bin package as
is, in hopes that this will be resolved (according to that bug report,
the problem goes beyond Hurd)?  If not, can you suggest an elegant way
to deal with this in the unifont-bin packaging?  Here is a link to the
version in Testing: https://sources.debian.net/src/unifont/1:9.0.03-1/

I would like to have as much as possible of Unifont available for Hurd.

Thank you,

Paul Hardy