Re: new installation CD and preinstalled images

Hi,

>At last I took the time to prepare newer installation CD images and a
>newer preinstalled image, available as usual on

>http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/hurd-i386
Thanks for your work on this.
I tried the preinstalled image on hardware 901 eeepc.
While the previous version worked, I found with this
version, that after the hurd-console loads I get the following error:
unexpected RESEND from keyboard
Timeout reached while wating for return value
/bin/console: Could not receive return value from daemon process:
Connection timed out

After getting this message the console is no longer responsive to any
keyboard input.
NOTE ‘wating’ is as displayed.

Cheers,

adam