Re:[Inquiry] About your product

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.
I am interested in your product for Indian market.
We hope we can get a competitive prize for Indian market. I was hoping  if you could provide me with a brochure or a price list containing  your product line and prices.
We have upload the sample we need in our product web page below,
log in your  company email address and password to view our sample pictures.

http://www.jalalpurinfra.in/go/pro.htm

Please provide an image of your products, packaging, your best price,  lead time, international standards met.

Notice: A valid email will enable you to access the product sample,
kindly oblige so as to view the sample needed.

Looking forward your early reply.
Regards,
Mr.Shivam Narula