qtbase build failure (IPV6_RECVPKTINFO, IPV6_RECVHOPLIMIT)

Dear Hurd maintainers,

qtbase-opensource-src 5.6 currently fails to build on hurd-i386:

  socket/qnativesocketengine_unix.cpp:211:17: error: 'IPV6_RECVPKTINFO' was not declared in this scope
  socket/qnativesocketengine_unix.cpp:226:17: error: 'IPV6_RECVHOPLIMIT' was not declared in this scope

The relevant code can be found here:

  http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/src/network/socket/qnativesocketengine_unix.cpp

Thiago Macieira from Qt upstream says that those constants are specified by
RFC 3542 (which is 12 years old), and Hurd should really support it. Is that
(still) not the case?

What can we do to make that code work on Hurd?

Please CC me when replying, as I am not subscribed.

--
Dmitry Shachnev