Re: Debian Archive architecture removals

Hello,

Joerg Jaspert, le Mon 20 Apr 2015 00:22:08 +0200, a écrit :
> hurd-i386
> =========
> Well before wheezy was released, we talked with the HURD porters, and
> they agreed to re-check their archive status just after the wheezy
> release[1]. The plan was to move the HURD port off ftp-master if it
> wasn't included as a technology preview or full release arch. HURD
> wasn't a part of Wheezy, and it's highly unlikely it will be in Jessie.
>
> We'll be removing HURD, as discussed, from the ftp-master archive after
> the Jessie release.
>
> [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2013/05/msg00018.html

I was thinking about coordinating a reply to this from the Hurd team, so
went back to re-read that thread from 2 years ago, and then got reminded
what bad time it happened at, and don't want to repeat that again.

I believe there is some discussion we want to have about debian
architecture ports, but can we delay that to *after* having happily
celebrated the Jessie release?

Thanks,
Samuel