Re: Debian hurd porter boxes

Hello,

Mattias Ellert, le Thu 28 May 2015 10:09:43 +0200, a écrit :
> What is the status of the Debian hurd porter boxes?
>
> I am unable to contact both exodar.debian.net and strauss.debian.net.
>
> strauss answers to ping, but ssh login fails (timeout).

Well, actually it's the dom0 which pings, exodar is a domU which is
usually shut down since it's so slow.

> exodar fails traceroute from here.

Yes, it was broken and I hadn't had the time to recover it till now.

Gabriele, you said schroot there was missing some changes you proposed
for proper cleanups, but AFAIK, it has version 1.6.10-1+hurd.1 which
includes your proposed changes.

Samuel