Re: setup-translators breaks schroot chroot removal

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:21 AM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Gabriele Giacone, le Wed 10 Sep 2014 14:48:21 +0200, a écrit :
>> How to fix it? on setup-translators or on schroot side?
>
> I'd say setup-translators.  I'd say simply test whether the /dev and
> /servers directories are translated.

No idea about how to do that, fsysopts traverses firmlinks.

Anyway I found out umount doesn't remove passive translators anymore
hence replaced
 umount with settrans -apg in schroot patch. That fixes issue in
question. Acceptable?

http://darnassus.sceen.net/~gg0/02schroot.diff

--
G..e