Re: Debian/HURD official release for Jessie?

That's why they're building Guix. The package manager for the GNU system. And dmd. The HURD bootstrap to Guix is in progress.

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Vasileios Karaklioumis <plandream@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I am a pessimist anyway. I wish I had the time to help. I honestly believe that true GNU is the way forward.

On Sep 7, 2014 7:11 PM, "Samuel Thibault" <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
Vasileios Karaklioumis, le Sun 07 Sep 2014 18:53:35 +0300, a écrit :
> Correct. We need more people helping and with systemd on the horizon, it seems
> that we will never make it, unfortunately.

never say "never" :)

Samuel