Re: Debian/HURD official release for Jessie?

Well, I don't think you guys need systemd to become an official port. SysVinit works just fine, and dmd looks promising. Systemd is much too hard to port to anything but Linux. And it is not on the todo list. I think you guys could be able to port an extra 5%. It's just basic stuff now.

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
Vasileios Karaklioumis, le Sun 07 Sep 2014 18:53:35 +0300, a écrit :
> Correct. We need more people helping and with systemd on the horizon, it seems
> that we will never make it, unfortunately.

never say "never" :)

Samuel