Re: Bits from the Release Team - Freeze, removals and archs

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Niels Thykier, le Thu 01 May 2014 19:32:49 +0200, a écrit :
>> It would be the task of the hurd porters to make sure an appropriate
>> list of known issues is agreed upon by all involved, kept and updated
>> and eventually resolved, this cannot be driven by the release team.
>
> So has anybody taken on this task?

Lines before ones you quote and d-release titanpad talk about:

- "uptodateness"
    weeks ago, it reached 98.35%, at the moment ~97.5%. I guess "on
par" would mean rarely below 98.5-99%.
- state of the installer
    as far as I can see, installer does work. Were there any problems
anybody currently considering still to fix?
- not-existing acpi power support
    is Justus' implementation enough? System can now poweroff itself.
- buggy network drivers
    drivers come from linux kernel 2.6.32 (squeeze). They could be
upgraded to 3.2 wheezy or better 3.16 jessie ones.
[- anything else?]

All issues are already at [TODO]. Need to group more important ones?

[TODO] https://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/Hurd_TODO

--
G..e