Re: stats

Gabriele Giacone, le Mon 07 Jul 2014 17:04:49 +0200, a écrit :
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> > Wired network has just been setup now here, so the cronjob should get to
> > run more regularly.
>
> How about scheduling it on Debian infrastructure? Just not to depend
> on a laptop.

Because I have to connect to various servers to collect the
informations, and I can't afford letting some servers be allowed to
connect to some other servers.

Anyway, is this really a problem?  This is just temporary, and I don't
really want to spend some time on finding a way to do it differently,
while it may not actually pose problem.

Which files are really wanted so badly as to be available every day?
As I said, summary and out_of_date are fine to update even on crappy
networks, it's rather things like the graph which is not.

Samuel