Re: Failure: g-i-installation_debian_sid_daily_hurd_lxde/71

Samuel Thibault wrote:
> https://jenkins.debian.net/job/g-i-installation_debian_sid_daily_hurd_lxde/74/artifact/results//snapshot_007700.png
> is almost exactly like
> https://jenkins.debian.net/job/g-i-installation_debian_sid_daily_hurd_lxde/74/artifact/results//snapshot_008300.png
>
> But that doesn't mean that nothing happened in between!

Haha that is unlucky.

> The difference
> computation should be performed between all images from 7700 to 8200 and
> 8300, not *only* 7700.

I suggest an optimisation (in case comparing frames is expensive to do):
compare the current frame (n) with each of n-1, n-2, n-4, n-8, ...,
n-512;  skip further tests as soon as any comparison yields more than x
pixels difference.  I suppose I'm obligated to provide the patch now!

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org