Hurd build failure investigation

Hi!

I have been investigating the test suite failures during the build of
globus-gram-job-manager on Hurd, and have found that it is due to lack
of support for setting SO_RCVBUF and SO_SNDBUF on AF_UNIX sockets. I.e.
http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12729

What is the status of this?

I can make the code not error out on -1 returns form setsockopt which
helps for most of the test suite, but one of the tests still fails even
with this change since it requires a larger buffersize than the default.

	Mattias