Re: A bittorrent version of the Hurd DVD?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 03:15:45PM +0530, Rajib Bandopadhyay wrote:
> I need a bittorrent version of the Hurd DVD? Couldn't find one, which
> keeps me from experimenting with hurd.
> Please advise. Have an unreliable connection topped with power-cuts.

The DVD is also unreliable, because of issues with regard to filesystem
size in the iso9660fs translator. The recommended approach is using the
network installer [1].

--
Richard Braun

[1] http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian-cd/hurd-i386/current/debian-hurd-2013-i386-NETINST-1.iso